What’s the secret of flawless and brighter skin? How come she’s so perfect with her skin tone?? These are a few questions that we confront with ourselves almost every day and night. Thus, a flawless skin remains only a dream in our hectic lifestyle. To add to that, many more factors like pollution, harmful UV ray from the sun, stress and improper diet are responsible for our imbalanced skin tone.
Well, these uncertainties of skin could be performed better with some natural remedies only by sitting at home.
Get Whiten with Dried Orange Peel
People love orange in summer. But do we know that the peel of Oranges can gift us the brighter skin ever? So, don’t just throw away the orange peel as it has Vitamin C which is a depigmenting agent.
- A few orange peels
- 1 tablespoon of unflavored yogurt
- Dry the orange peels in the sun for 2/3 hours.
- Once it becomes crispy, grind them into powder.
- Now mix 1 tablespoon of powder with Yogurt and apply onto the face.
- After 10-15 minutes of waiting, rinse with warm water.
** Apply it every alternate day before preparing for bed.
Pumpkin Uplifts the Beauty
Pumpkin is a powerhouse of antioxidants. It gives a real boost to our skin tone and very helpful for those with tanned skin.
- 2 teaspoons of pumpkin puree
- ½ teaspoon honey
- ½ teaspoon milk
- For the pumpkin puree, cut some pumpkin pieces and let them boil for a few minutes. Then blend it.
- Now mix 2 teaspoons of pumpkin puree with milk and honey until it blends well.
- After applying the paste on the face, now wait for 20 minutes.
- Rinse with lukewarm water.
** Use this 2/3 times in a week.
Rice Flour and Milk Face Pack
Since the ancient age, women have been using rice water and rice powder for brighter skin and healthier skin. It’s said that rice powder can protect skin from UV rays and possesses anti-ageing benefits. And milk gives nourishment and soothes skin.
- ½ cup of raw rice
- 3-4 tablespoons of milk
- To get the rice powder, grind raw rice. And mix the powder with milk to make a paste.
- Apply the paste and sit for 20-30 minutes.
- Wash with lukewarm water.
** Repeat this two to three times a week.
Caution: If anyone is allergic to dairy products, please substitute milk with rose water or normal water.
There’s always a saying, “A person travels the entire world in search of something that he finds at home.” So, don’t go further way in search of a brighter skin tone. And, if these home remedies aren’t going well or if there are any other serious issues about the skin, then seeing a dermatologist would be the best option to do.
Surecell Medical Bangladesh has experts of Dermatology and Cosmetology who are excellent at their service and especially unique for using Regenerative method for healing. So, don’t be late to give yourself a visit to Surecell.