Searching for the fastest and most effective ways to stop acne seems difficult for some people. In most cases, it may end up with an error process. People with sensitive skin most often find their acne problems are turning from bad to worse. Some DIY tips are shared to remove acne forever from your face.
Knock Off Acne with Garlic
Garlic contains antiseptic properties that can fight off those bacteria invading your skin. It also has sulfur which is very quick to heal acne.
- To use it as an acne removal, slice a garlic clove into two pieces. Then rub them into your pimples directly. Leave it for 5 minutes before washing it off.
** Repeat till your skin shows no sign of sensitivity.
Cucumber Heals It
Since the ancient days, cucumber has been known as a natural remedy for acne. It has vitamins like A, C, E which give it the power to heal pimples for long.
- To make a facial mask, mix grated cucumber with oatmeal and if you want you can combine the mixture with some plain yogurt to get a smoother consistency.
Apply the mask for 30 minutes before washing off.
Toothpaste to Banish Pimples
What’s the function of toothpaste to remove acne? Toothpaste helps to dry up those pimples and absorbs excess oil from it.
So, before applying toothpaste, apply an ice pack on your affected area as it soothes your pores.
- Apply a little amount of toothpaste on your pimples. Let it stay for 30 minutes before rinsing.
** People with sensitive skin should avoid it.
Honey Discards Acne
Honey is definitely sweet to your taste buds but for your skin, it works as an antimicrobial component.
- As a home remedy, dip a cotton swab in the honey and then apply it to the affected area. Rinse off with water after 30 minutes.
Lemon Doesn’t Always Give You Sour
Lemon works as an exfoliant, skin lightener, and disinfectant for your skin. It also prevents new pimples from forming.
- Dip a cotton ball in lemon juice. Apply it to the affected area. Let it stay for the whole night.
In the following morning, wash it with lukewarm water.
Mint has the ingredients of removing pore-clogging oil which is one of the reasons for your acne.
- To help acne before it begins, mix 2 tablespoons of finely chopped fresh mint with 2 tablespoons of yogurt and oatmeal. Leave the concoction for 10 minutes on your skin. Then wash with water.
Acnes more often visit you and gives you flaws with your skin. If there’s a problem then there’s always an escape plan to get rid of it. So when acne problems get severe, our Dermatology and Cosmetology expert Dr Tauhida Rahman refers to a revolutionary treatment of Regenerative Medicine that is almost 100% curable treatment in Bangladesh by Surecell.