[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Orthopedic PRP injection therapy
One of the most exciting emerging forms of regenerative medicine is platelet rich plasma therapy. PRP injection are as increasing popular alternative to medicine and surgery are getting great result for patient of all ages. PRP therapy is a safe, effective and all natural way to lead damage joint, bone and soft tissue. PRP is very effective in chronic pain.
Harnessing the innate power of the body to heal is the key to optional repair and regenerate. Nature substances found in the plasma are necessary to healing damaged cells and tissue. PRP therapy utilized these substances providing areas of injury or disc are with a concentrated dose of the body own specific platelets protein and growth factor.
The Rejoint solution is generated from PRP enhanced by stemcell rich body fat is taken from your abdomen which is then combined with PRP. The Rejoint solution is photo activated before use.
The stem cell in the Rejoint solution provide a very powerful push for the regeneration and healing of the damaged area while PRP provide the necessary growth and differentiating factor to further support the stem cell activity Adult stem cell is the mesemchymal stem cell and able to produce bone, cartilage and tendon. The Rejoint treatment is very adequate for more advanced osteoarthritis conditions and for certain type of muscle tears. It has also proven to be very effective in the treatment of certain back pain conditions.
Stem cells have both the capacity to self renew as well as to differentiate into mature specialized cells. [/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]
Osteoarthritis (OA) is a group of mechanical abnormalities in involving degradation of joints including particular cartilage and sub chondral bone. Osteoarthritis is the leading cause of chronic pain and disability in most of the world.
Currently WHO estimated that 10% of men and 18% of women have a painful OA worldwide,1.6 million in Australia are suffering osteoarthritis and 18 million people of Bangladesh suffering osteoarthritis problem.
Risk factors for Osteoarthritis
Risk factors are occupation with repetitive squatting or kneeling.
Common sites of Osteoarthritis
A person life time risk of developing knee OA is 46% while the life time risk hip OA is 15%.
7 symptoms of osteoarthritis
- Joint pain
- Loss of joint flexibility
Grades of osteoarthritis
- The articular cartilage is soft or swollen
Grade II: Mild-Moderate Osteoarthritis
- The articular cartilage is superficially fissured. Spurs around the joint to start to form.
Grade III: Moderate Osteoarthritis
- The articular cartilage is ulcerated & deeply fissured. Pain is usually present with activity.
Grade IV: Severe Osteoarthritis
- The articular cartilage is complete worn away exposing underlying bone. Pain is severe & widespread. The underlying bone becomes dense and defomed.
Burden of osteoarthritis
- The Cost of treatment
- Wages lost become of disability.
Life style effect
- Feeling of helplessness
- Limitation of daily activities
- Job limitation
- Difficulty participation in every personal and family joys and responsibilities.
Modalities for Treatment of osteoarthritis :
- Pain killer cause GIT, kidney and liver problem.
- Steroid/ Hyaluronic acid Injection effects short time.
- Arthroscopy procedure cause healing of tissue by fibrocartilage which is not good for weight bearing joints.
- Arthroplasty /Joint Replacement increase risk of infection heart attack, stroke, DVT, and revision surgery.
- PA-PRP and Stem cell therapy is an innovative new treatment for osteoarthritis
We treated the condition[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]
Muscle strain (or pull) refers to damage to a muscle or its attaching tendons. You can put undue pressure on muscles during the course of normal daily activities, with sudden heavy lifting, during sports, or while performing work tasks.
The tearing of the muscle can also damage small blood vessels, causing local bleeding, or bruising, and pain caused by irritation of the nerve endings in the area.
Bursitis is the inflammation or irritation of the bursa, a fluid-filled sac located between bone, muscle, tendons, and skin, that decreases rubbing, friction, and irritation. It is most often caused by repetitive, minor impact on the area, or from a sudden, more serious injury, It’s most common in elbows, shoulders, hips, knees, and the Achilles tendon. Bursitis, which is painful, is more common in people over 40.
Tendinitis & Tendinosis
Tendinitis and Tendinosis (sometimes called chronic tendinitis, chronic tendinopathy), is the acute and chronic inflammation of a tendon. Generally acute and chronic tendon injuries are referred to by the body part involved, such as Tennis Elbow, Golfer’s Arm, Achilles Tendon or Jumper’s Knee.
Symptoms can vary from aches or pains and local joint stiffness, to a burning sensation around the whole joint.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]
We also treated the conditions:
- Rotator cuff tendonitis and partial tears
- Labral tear or degeneration
- Arthritis of shoulder
- Biceps tendinitis
- Chronic glenohumeral ligament sprain
- Sub acromial bursitis
- Shoulder impingment syndome
- Frozen shoulder
- Lateral epicondylitis (Tennis elbow)
- Medical epicondylitis (Golfers elbow)
[/vc_column_text][/vc_accordion_tab][vc_accordion_tab title=”Wrist and hand”][vc_column_text]
- Ligament sprain
- TFCC injury
- De quervain tenosynovitis
- Trochanteric bursitis
- Iliotibial band syndrome
- Labral tears
- Piriformis syndrome
- Symphysis Pubis arthritis
- Facet joint arthritis
- Iliopsoas tendinitis
- ACL and PCL Partial tear
- Meniscus injury
- Knee ligament injury
- Chondromalacia patella
- Knee bursitis
- Patella tendinopathy
[/vc_column_text][/vc_accordion_tab][vc_accordion_tab title=”Ankle and foot”][vc_column_text]
- Achilles Tendinosis
- Retrocalcanal bursitis
- Peroneal tendon tear
- Ch. ligament sprain and tear
- Subtalar arthritis
- Ankle instability
- Reflex sympathetic dystrophy
- Nerve injury
- Rib problem
- Muscle tear
- Ligament Laxgity