Waking up with eye bags? Not a great way to start your day! Yes, waking up with puffy eyes are always dragging you down, so give them a wake-up call with these simple tips from home.
Why Under Eye Bags?
The good news is that experts say eye bags don’t appear for the lack of sleep but for our daily habits and even genetics are to blame.
Eye puffiness most often occurs for the under eye water retention, either excess water or probably a buildup of lymphatic fluid. Even the Irritation and redness are caused by the rubbing, or allergic reactions due to excessive makeup or could be something else.
So, sitting at home you can give yourself some easy solution to your under eye bags.
For years and years, cucumbers are always an easy solution for any beauty problem at home.
Use cool cucumber for puffy eye relief.
- Place a cool slice of cucumber on each eye and take rest for 30 minutes. Afterwards, you’ll feel nice and refreshing.
Raw Potato Slices
Try using raw potatoes if you don’t have cucumber instantly. Raw potato stays cool longer and contains an astringent that will help to remove the water from your under eyes.
- Put two potato slices on your eyes, or finely grind some potatoes and leave them on your eyes and stay cool. Layover for some time and get the result by frequent use.
Green or black tea
Green and black tea has caffeine which constricts the tiny blood vessels around the eyes skin.
- To make it work, place two tea bags in a mug of hot water and then let the tea bags to cool at room temperature.
- Now leave on eyes for 20/30 minutes.
- Do this for 2/3 times a week for a better result.
Who doesn’t know the attributes of eggs to our beauty and health! Egg whites help to tighten your fluffy eyes.
- Take out the white portion of the egg and beat it up. Now apply it under your eyes.
- After 10-15 minutes rinse it off.
The first important thing you do in the morning is to wash your face with clean water. And still, if you see, your eyes are extra puffy, dip a washcloth in cold water, squeeze out the water and lay it over your eyes. It’ll help to wipe off your puffy eyes primarily.
You must be wondering about it!! But you’ve seen it right. Sometimes you can put two spoons in the refrigerator and place them over your eyes in the next morning. It’ll be as effective as anything else at home.
There’s always a saying, “A person travels the entire world in search of something that he finds at home.” So, don’t look here and there to get tight and clean under eye when you can get it from home. If home remedies aren’t going well, you probably need a dermatologist to take care of your under eye bags.
Surecell is always ready to give you the best solution for any condition by using Regenerative Method. It has experts of Dermatology and Cosmetology who have already performed lots of procedures by the use of modern technology.