Surecell Use your own, un-manipulated, stem cells. These are the body’s natural “repair kit”. These are inherently safe.
“Treating Todays Medical Problems with Tomorrows Medical Solutions”
Stem cells are undifferentiated biological cells that can differentiate into specialized cells and can divide (through mitosis) to produce more stem cells.
There are three known accessible sources of autologous adult stem cells in humans:
- Bone marrow, which requires extraction by harvesting, that is, drilling into bone (typically the femur or iliac crest).
- Adipose tissue (lipid cells), which requires extraction by liposuction.
- Blood, which requires extraction through apheresis, wherein blood is drawn from the donor (similar to a blood donation), and passed through a machine that extracts the stem cells and returns other portions of the blood to the donor.
Adult stem cells, also called somatic stem cells, are stem cells which maintain and repair the tissue in which they are found. They can be found in children, as well as adults. Most adult stem cells are lineage-restricted (multipotent) and are generally referred to by their tissue origin. Adult stem cell treatments have been successfully used for many years to treat leukemia and related bone/blood cancers through bone marrow transplants. Adult stem cells are also used in regenerative medicine to treat tendon and ligament injuries in muscle, joint and cosmetology.
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Baldness reversal
- Spinal cord injury repair
- Stroke and traumatic brain injury repair
- Heart infarction
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis
- Crohn’s disease
- Wound healing
- Replace missing teeth
- Restore vision
- Parkinson’s disease
- Repair hearing